Track 4: Growing a Following

Track 4: Growing a Following 

Hello readers!  OK, I am trying to build something that I can use as my creative outlet, a personal release for feelings that I cannot always express to the people in my local life and something that can gain enough attention that I can use it for good.  

I'm trying to build a following on Instagram.  When I first started using Social Media it was an online diary.  I started on Facebook when it began, back when you needed a college email address and you waited patiently for your college to be added to the Facebook data, meta, whatever Mark Zuckerberg was doing in college dorm room to make it what it became....

However, the purpose of Social Media has changed from being an online diary to the leading form of advertising.  I'm a mom in her 40's, I'm not ignorant to how tech works, I know how the internet works, but I'm in a generation where after high school or college, we went out and found in person jobs.  Now, those in their 20's are finding opportunities online to be paid full time wages and it still seems like such a scam to me or too good to be true.  But, I don't think it's either. 

Sooooo, I'm going to shoot my shot.  I have nothing to lose.  While I work my in person job, I'm going to keep trying to build something online and see if I cannot add to my wallet in the meantime. 

I will write about different real life topics that some people will agree with and some won't, but that's ok.  A little disagreement is what gets people talking!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Track 1: Life is a Mix Tape

Track 5: Youth Sports

Track 6: Vinted - Selling Made Easy