Track 6: Vinted - Selling Made Easy
Track 6: Vinted - Selling Made Easy
Hello readers! Who else has laundry that somehow multiplies by the day and then you realize that you are washing clothes over and over but your kids aren't even wearing them? I swear, if my girls don't wear clothes anymore, they wind up on their bedroom floor and then when it's time to do laundry again, they just toss the items back into the washing machine!
We used to donate clothes by the trash bag full to Goodwill and I still will on occasion and will definitely donate gently used household items, however, thanks to Vinted's Marketing Team, my girls were drawn to their commercials. They love the girl dancing in her new (to her) cowboy boots and the little girl playing the drums while **cha ching** noises are playing. The commercials got us interested in the app and my 11 year old daughter took the initiative to start selling some of her clothes through the app.
The app is very user friendly. It walks you through step by step on selling your items. As the seller you post a picture, answer a handful of questions about your listing, choose your price and submit! Now, you wait for someone to buy. Many times I have a couple items sold within the hour of posting! Once an item is sold, you create a shipping label and then package your item up and take to the local post office. There are no selling fees to this app. The buyer buys your item at the listed price, the buyer pays the Vinted fee, and the buyer pays for the shipping.
I have been selling items on Vinted for about a month now and have made nearly $200 on items that I would have otherwise given to Goodwill or tried to sell on Facebook Marketplace to those in my area. Vinted is an online yard sale that reaches the world! I have sold items to buyers who live in the same state as me, across the country, and even across the ocean.
I have only sold items on Vinted, I have not even tempted to look at buying anything. I'm in a declutter phase for my house, so I'm not looking at adding more clothes to my laundry baskets.
If you are interested in buying or selling gently used clothes, I highly suggest Vinted! If you get the app and want to start shopping for good deals, be sure to search for agecewich and see what I am selling!
Comments
Post a Comment