Track 3: Couponing...who does it?

Track 3: Couponing...who does it?

Mood: Nostalgic

Hello readers! Who else grew up in the 90's and remembers going to the grocery store with their parents with a whole binder or zipper pack of coupons?  We would carefully shop based off the little paper clippings we had that week and when it came to check out, we would give the cashier all of our coupons!  I remember my dad would double check the cashier's screen to make sure the correct amount was taken off our total.  

I recall this so well as a kid and then I tried it about 15 years ago when I first became a mom.  I thought it would be a good way to save money after just having a baby.  However, I quickly found that couponing was hard!  I watched other moms figuring it out on Facebook, they would go to the grocery and spend $26 on a whole table top worth of groceries, but they would have 10 jars of spaghetti sauce because they would stack coupons and I thought to myself, "Why would I need 10 jars of spaghetti sauce?"  Yes, they spent $26 on a lot of "stuff" but so much of the stuff was stuff I would never need 10 items of.  

I thought couponing was a thing of the past, until I was told about FETCH.  I learned about Fetch back in 2024 and have loved it!  Fetch is modern day couponing and it's so easy to use!  You download the app, look at the offers, and buy the products you would use.  You don't have to "clip" anything, you don't have to buy 10 jars of spaghetti sauce, you simply go to the store, scan your receipt and collect points.  

Once you get a certain amount of points, you cash them in for gift cards.  I primarily grocery shop at Walmart and so when I can cash in my points for a $50 Walmart gift card, I do just that.  Then I use that gift card on my next Walmart grocery trip.  

If you are interested in trying modern day couponing and seeing what Fetch is all about, comment and ask me!  

If you want to join FETCH use the my Referral Code and earn extra points with your first scanned receipt!  

Referral Code: 9MHH67

Use the code when signing up, scan your first receipt and start earning points!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Track 1: Life is a Mix Tape

Track 5: Youth Sports

Track 6: Vinted - Selling Made Easy