Track 2: Gray Hair, WTF!
Track 2: Gray Hair, WTF!
Mood: Annoyed
Hello listeners! (Well, readers, but I'm sticking to the Mix Tape theme). Who in their 40's would be completely gray if you didn't color your hair every 4 weeks?! I hate my hair, it's the thing about my body I like the least, which being a mom of 3 in her 40's isn't awful, but I hate my hair. It's thin, it won't style, it gets frizzy but won't curl, I think it makes me look older than I am.
I'm annoyed because it's time to color my hair.....again, and I hate coloring my hair. I don't go to a salon to actually relax and enjoy the process. I just buy a cheap hair dye box from Walmart and annoyingly color my own hair in my small bathroom. I complain about coloring my hair, but then I complain about my hair looking too gray.
My kids' grandma still colors her hair and I can't be grayer than grandma! Or can I?
Alright ladies, who has gone fully gray and loves it? I need all the advice on how to slowly transition into full gray because each time it comes times to color my hair, I get closer and closer to making the jump to just be gray.
Who colors their hair? Who just goes gray?
Comments
Post a Comment